Contact Lens Care Instructions from Exclusively Eyecare
Your contact lenses are medical devices with a limited useful life span. Proper care is necessary for successful wear and good eye health. Please follow these instructions carefully.
Opti Free Rewetting Drops are recommended if a rewetting drop is needed.
- The solution the contact lenses are packaged in can be used for rinsing during insertion. If additional rinsing is needed, Opti Free Pure Moist can be used.
- The adaptability of your eyes is the key factor in determining wear time. Do not exceed the wearing schedule we have prescribed for you.
- Daily lenses are made for single day use. Never reuse, wear more than one dar or sleep in your daily lenses.
- Remember, like any medical device, contact lenses must be monitored on a regular basis. Professional follow-up care is the most important element in successful long term lens wear. Please keep your scheduled appointments.
In the beginning it is normal if:
- Your eyes itch or feel funny
- One lens is more noticeable than the other
- Your vision seems fuzzier than with glasses
- One sees better than the other
- You have trouble handling your own lenses
Remove your lenses if:
- You develop pain or redness
- You develop unusually foggy or cloudy vision
- You experience a decrease in vision that does not clear up
- You suspect something is wrong